I am tired and out of sorts tonight. Technically, it is after midnight and so that makes it Nov. 4, but since I haven’t been to sleep I am still counting it as the 3rd.
It’s a big change having a new housemate plus Nanowrimo and a dozen different personal things on at the same time. Let’s just say it is a tad rocky.
- October reads: 0
- November reads: 0 planned as of this moment
- November book purchases so far (Kindle e-books): Robin Hobb’s Dragon Haven and Robin Bates’ How Beowulf Can Save America
- Nanowrimo word count: 4506
- Nanowrimo expected word count for Nov. 3: 5000
- Mood: crabby
- What would make it better: a heating blanket and a long, long nap (and maybe some spicy bean soup)
Here’s to hoping Sunday is a better day than today…!